Quooker Classic Fusion Round 3 in 1 Boiling Water Tap
If you want to discuss this product in more detail before ordering please call our team on 0113 2660096.
The Quooker Classic Fusion Round is a combination of a boiling water and mixer tap.
Available in Polished Chrome, Stainless Steel, Black and Gold
Insulation ensures the spout is not too hot to touch.
Childproof double-push-and-turn handle, crenulated for recognition and extra grip.
Spout can be turned 360°
A red light ring which comes on when boiling water is dispensed or when the tank is heating up.
Quooker taps immediately dispenses boiling water. The tap outlet sits on the worktop or sink and the tank underneath.
Which tank do I need ?
The new Quooker CUBE tank option you can now also dispense sparkling and chilled water from the Quooker tap. You can enjoy a glass of pure, sparkling fresh water in an instant or you can even make delicious cocktails.
- The CUBE saves you time and space as you no longer need to use plastic bottles and it is completely safe.
- The filtered chilled and sparkling water comes from the same tap as the boiling water
- It is impossible to to dispense boiling water when you want sparkling water.
- The CO2 cylinder is fitted with enough carbon dioxide to deliver around 60 litres of sparkling water - replacement cylinders can be ordered through the Quooker web shop.
- The CUBE is fitted with an active carbon filter and hollow fibre filter so these work together to filter bacteris, chloride, chemicals and peesticides
- Connection is to existing services that must be live and working and Quooker must be provided with clear details of where they can isolate either the water and or the power if required when they attend.
- Services required - 13 amp power socket( 2 X 13 amp if a CUBE is specified) waste, hot and cold water supply.
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply.
- Service must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
Installation Guide for PRO3 and PRO7
Installation Guide for Combi tank
Fusion Tap Dimensions
Which tank do I need ?
The appliance will be connected to existing services only.
The services must be live and working.
We require a 13 amp power socket, waste, hot and cold water supply underneath the work surface within 500mm.
The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. Combi tanks only require a cold water supply.
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 480mm of height space and is 150mm in diameter.
- The Quooker PRO7 and Combi 2.2 tanks require 550mm of height space and are 200mm in diameter
You can contact us on 0113 2660096 to discuss your requirements if preferred.
Book a Private showroom appointment
We are open by private appointment only for sole use of our stunning Meanwood Road showroom
If you would like to discuss a new project or your home renovation needs, please select a topic related to your inquiry, complete our contact form and we will call you back to arrange a showroom appointment. Please note: Your personal details are not shared.